Spinning WorkoutEasy, Convenient And Effective
Want to lose fat and built muscles at the same time? Adding 20 minutes Spinning Workout will do the work for you. Spinning workout or stationary cycling is a totally different thing from cycling a bike outdoor and is known to be a very intense session which can burn up to 1000 calories in an hour. Spinning directly targets your core muscles making it stronger than ever and makes you do other cardio and heavy weight lifting exercise without much load. The major benefit of cycling is on thighs as it helps you build muscles on it and reduce stored fat thus reducing your body weight.
Get The Best Out Of Your Spin Session
The best way to do the spinning workout is by doing short sharp bursts of sprints and hill efforts without taking intervals at all or longer intervals. You can do it at the start of the workout session or after doing warm-up which will ultimately boost your strength and build endurance ultimately helping you burn stored fat, burn many calories than before and build muscle.
Combining Spinning Training Workout with TRX or cardio can help you open up your body after a heavy and intense spinning session. After cycling for quite a long time such as for more than half an hour can make you feel tight through your hip flexors but is not an issue when you’ll merge it with another workout. Doing some TRX workout after spinning Exercise help your sore shoulder to stretch and make you feel better and out from that hunched position created by stationary bike or from your daily office routine.
One, Two, Three, Spin!
Apart from benefitting your body muscles and reducing stored fat and strengthening core, spinning also targets glutes and hamstring in your body. Being a high-intensity cardio workout which usually lasts for around 45 to 60 minutes the exercise will leave you sweaty and with heavy legs. However, you can mix up them with other exercises such as HIIT cardio session, functional or TRX training making it last for 90 minutes.
Get the Best Spinning Training Classes In Delhi at Xercise Planet and see the difference in a month. Another handy benefit of the spin class is that you don’t need any special strength and abilities to take part in this workout. Whether you are a beginner or an Olympic champion, the spin is known to benefit all riders.
Key Benefits Of Spinning
You can also increase the resistance of your stationary bikes using the resistance dials according to your preference. So if you find the exercise really easy, you can try turning the dial to max and if you find it a bit difficult for you, simply turn it down and low down the resistance. In Xercise Planet we have the Best Functional Trainer for spinning training holding proficiency in cardio and HIIT.
- As you know apart from running on a treadmill, cycling is a great cardio option to burn out stored fat and calories from your body.
- Besides, it is really great for your lower body strength and burns fat and exercises your muscles.
- The constant contraction and expansion of muscles in spin workout strength and builds your lower body muscles as well as construct a strong core.
- When it comes to work out, the primary target of most of the trainees is to lose weight. Well, if you are also one of them you would be happy to know that Spinning is a great workout to burn plenty of calories due to its cardio and strength effects on the body.
- BCA facility- body composition analyses
- Personal progress cards
- Fast dry t-shirts (Planet x branded)
- Personal diet plans
- BMI- body mass index
- Free Wi-Fi
- Proteins and diet/health supplements – paid
- Changing room
- Certified Fitness instructors
- Best personal training –
- Complementary refreshment – Green tea, Lemon tea, Black Coffee
- Cardio vascular section – tread mill, recumbent bike, spin bike, cross trainer, power mill
- Purified air- We have Honey well Air purifiers in gym to give you additional fresh air that your lungs need during a workout.
Reach Planet Xercise for more such details regarding Power Yoga Classes.
- GTB Hospital
- New seemapuri
- Dilshad colony
- Dilshad garden
- Vivek vihar
- Rajdhani enclave
- Swasthya vihar
- Shalimar Garden
- DLF colony
Gym GalleryTrain yourself to perfection
Contact usThe greatest investment is your health
F-2, Ground Floor,
Mrignayani Chawk, Block F,
Dilshad Colony, Delhi, 110095